Autumn, Homecoming, and History Papers

September 28th, 2014 akolso17
Fenwick in the Fall

Fenwick in the Fall

Autumn is here! The lush green ivy is turning into a firey red and the leaves are beginning to fall. I love this time of year. Fall mornings are cool and crisp and the afternoons have a gentle warmth. It’s the season of scarves and chunky sweaters. Also, Kimball served apple crisp the other day and it was DELICIOUS, especially with vanilla ice cream on top.

This past weekend was a lot of fun. On Friday, my friends and I baked a cake for a friend’s birthday and watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Saturday morning we made chocolate chip pancakes and watched Spongebob and Breadwinners in our pajamas. (Yeah we’re mature college students. Two weeks ago my boyfriend and I built a giant blanket fort in my room.) Saturday was homecoming, so campus was filled with alumni and their families. Unfortunately, I had to spend the lovely day in the library instead of at the football game.

As for this lovely 77 degree Sunday afternoon (one of the last warm days left) I will be hidden away in the basement of Dinand working on a history paper. Please send snacks.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

Ali

Ali Olson '17